19 April 2010

Jamie is Awesome :-)


After having visited my friend Alyson in St. Louis for a farewell trip before I left, sneaky sneaky Jamie and my London friends surprised me in Pittsburgh the very NEXT weekend! We had a wonderful time spooning, playing, and taking in an all but frigid Pirate's game.




Outside PNC Park on possibly the coldest PPG Place with Becca and Shelby. April day even recorded in Pittsburgh Consequently, they don't have real Heinz ketchup
in NZ, which sucks (I'm aware I've been spoiled)




Not sure why they had to leave ;-( Ok, this is from St. Louis where Alyson won
the prestigious St. Louis Half Marathon - well, she
didn't really win but I was very proud of her!


What a wonderful bunch of friends and boyfriend that would plan this weekend just for ME!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment